After a hard day’s work, if you need a place to relax or go swimming, Royal Beulah Hotel’s swimming pool is the best place to be. It has been developed and designed to offer you a beautiful place to exercise and wind down. With the option exercise in the gym or to order for food […]
- Peace Hyde interviews Linda Ikeji on Forbes Africa TV May 25, 2018“True success is not about buying a house in Banana Island but rather the impact that you make,” Linda Ikeji opens up to Peace Hyde on Forbes Woman Africa Against The Odds.
- Prophetic shift Apostolic transfer slated for May 27 May 25, 2018Over the years, the world has been blessed with awesome personalities who have made significant impact in the world with their gifts.
- Woman Power: Nana Yaa releases official women anthem May 25, 2018Highlife and neo-soul artiste, Nana Yaa, has released a new song that can be referred to as the ‘official women anthem.
- Mark Okraku Mantey is empty when it comes to music' - Lucky Mensah May 25, 2018Renowned highlife musician, Lucky Mensah has stated emphatically that, CEO of Slip Music, Mark Okraku Mantey is empty when it comes to music business.
- Oak Plaza Hotel to honour high-life legend Ambolley on AU Day May 24, 2018Oak Plaza Hotel, as part of the Africa Union Day Celebrations would organise a special dinner in honour of high-life legend Gyedu-Blay Ambolley, at their premises on Friday, May 25.